Edited by: Brian Thomsen and Martin H. Greenberg
Gettysburg is one of the most crucial battles in American history. But what if it had turned out differently? In this collection, today's most popular writers of alternate history look at that question.
• Why Gettysburg? [introduction] by Brian Thomsen
• Sedgwick’s Charge by Harold Coyle
• Custer’s First Stand by Doug Allyn
• In the Bubble by William H. Keith, Jr.
• The Blood of the Fallen by James M. Reasoner
• The High-Water Mark by Brendan DuBois
• The Angle by Jake Foster
• A Bad End by Robert J. Randisi
• Lazarus by Jim DeFelice
• A Gun for Johnny Reb by Simon Hawke
• Born in Blood by Denise Little
• Well-Chosen Words by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
• The Gettysburg Address by Abraham Lincoln
• The Battle of Gettysburg: An Overview by Steve Winter
• Gettysburg and the Politics of War by William Terdoslavich
• Union and Confederate Social Convictions Surrounding the Battle of Gettysburg by Paul A. Thomsen
• Lee’s Victory at Gettysburg... And Then What? by William R. Forstchen
Original title: Alternative Gettysburgs
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction→ World Versions→ Alternate Histories
No members of this anthology were found in our database.