(From the publisher):
This ainít your Mamaís anthology and these tales ainít for the faint-hearted. These are raw, gritty stories exploring the dark abyss of menís souls.
With the sound of gunfire ringing in their ears and the stench of blood on their clothes, these private eyes and tough guys face their darkest fears and most cunning adversaries.
Here are tales of love and hate, sex and power, crime and punishment, fear and retribution ó tales that grab you by the throat, slam you against the wall, then drag you back for more.
Here are men and women who catch everything life throws at them, then throw it right back.
Here are fourteen hardboiled tales guaranteed to blow your hat off!
- The Horrible, Senseless Murders of Two Elderly Women by Michael Collins
- Last Call by Ernest B. Brown
- Sins of the Father by Tom Sweeney
- Teed Off by Mark Troy
- Cuts Like a Knife by Michael Bracken
- The Man with the Golden Voice by Robert D. Hughes
- The Kitty Cat Murders by Percy Spurlark Parker
- Body by Fisher by Shelley Singer
- The Thrill of the Kill by Fredrick Obermeyer
- Reunion by Dan A. Sproul
- Rent-Whore by Ruthe Furie
- Hazard Pay by Nick Andreychuk
- The Ranters by Tim Wholforth
- Gun Shot Wound by Michael Hemmingson
Edited by: Michael Bracken.
Original title: Fedora: Private Eyes and Tough Guys
Genre: Fiction→ Crime and Mystery→ Detective Story and Detectives
The following works are contained within this one:
Body by Fisher (2001) [Short Story]
Author: Shelley Singer