Edited by Stewart Wieck.
Most people do not understand how mutable the world truly is. Most people do not realize that they hold the power to shape reality. But a few do, and they are called mages. Mages know that reality is a lie, or rather that any reality can be truth. The mages of the Traditions believe that mankind is destined for ascension, that we can all be led to a greater relationship with reality. But other mages are less caring. They want their truth to be the truth.
Collected herein are eight stories set within the World of Darkness. A world much like our own but wherein the supernatural exists and where dark forces beyond the sight of comprehension of mankind are at work. These stories have been selected and edited by Stewart Wieck, creator of Mage: the Ascension and co-creator of the World of Darkness.
- Introit by Jackie Cassada
- The Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove by John H. Steele
- Silver Nutmeg, Golden Pear by Kevin Andrew Murphy with James A. Moore
- Grim Reminders by James A. Moore with Kevin Andrew Murphy
- The Great Escape by Edo von Belkom
- A Block of Time by Jane M. Lindskold
- Make 'Em Laugh by James Lowder
- Escobar Falls by Stewart von Allmen
Original title: Truth Until Paradox
Genre: Fiction→ Fantasy→ Shared Worlds→ Dungeons and Dragons and Other Role-Playing Game Worlds
Fiction→ Horror→ Dark Fantasy
No members of this anthology were found in our database.