|South of No North: Stories of the Buried Life (1973) [Collection]|
by Charles Bukowski
Rating: Weighted - 7.9 / Average - 8.0 of 10 (2 votes) (Rate!)
Reviews: None (show them) Review!
(IBList user synopsis):
A collection of 27 short stories by Charles Bukowski, the so-called "Poet Laureate of Skid Row".
- Bop Bop against That Curtain
- You and Your Beer and How Great You Are
- No Way to Paradise
- Love for $17.50
- A Couple of Winos
- Maja Thurup
- The Killers
- A Man
- Stop Staring at My Tits, Mister
- Something About a Viet Cong Flag
- You Can't Write a Love Story
- Remember Pearl Harbor?
- Pittsburgh Phil and Co.
- Dr. Nazi
- Christ on Roller Skates
- A Shipping Clerk with a Red Nose
- The Devil Was Hot
- Hit Man
- This Is What Killed Dylan Thomas
- No Neck and Bad as Hell
- The Way the Dead Love
- All the Assholes in the World and Mine
- Confessions of a Man Insane Enough to Live with Beasts
Original title: South of No North: Stories of the Buried Life
Genre: Fiction→ General Fiction
No members of this collection were found in our database.