(From the publisher):
In 1962, [George Elliott] published his first work of fiction, The Kissing Man. He uses the southwestern Ontario world of his childhood as the setting of eleven connected short stories that examine the continuing communal traditions among three generations of characters.
- An Act of Piety
- When Jacob Fletcher Was a Boy
- The Listeners
- You'll Get the Rest of Him Soon
- A Room, a Light for Love
- The Kissing Man
- A Leaf for Everything Good
- The Man Who Lived Uut Loud
- What Do the Children Mean?
- The Commonplace
- The Way Back
Original title: The Kissing Man
Genre: Fiction→ General Fiction→ Literary Fiction/classics
No members of this collection were found in our database.