(From the publisher):
Shattering collisions with alien planets hurtling through space - Fiendish monsters who claw their evil tracks into the bodies and souls of their helpless victims - A man blown back two centuries in time by the devastating power of nuclear explosions.
Gripping tales - all within the realms of possibility - from the pens of some of the most celebrated authors of this genre specially collected for the connoisseur of science fiction.
- Pillar of Fire by Ray Bradbury
- The Appearance of Man by John D. Beresford
- The Star by H.G. Wells
- The Devil of East Lupton by Murray Leinster
- Beyond the Wall of Sleep by H.P. Lovecraft
- The Monster by Gerald Kersh
- The Cure by Lewis Padgett
- Vault of the Beast by A.E. Van Vogt
- Spiro by Eric Frank Russell
- Memorial by Theodore Sturgeon
Original title: The Other Side of the Moon
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction
The following works are contained within this one:
Star, the (1897) [Short Story]
Author: H. G. Wells
Beyond the Wall of Sleep (1919) [Short Story]
Author: H. P. Lovecraft
Memorial (1946) [Short Story]
Author: Theodore Sturgeon
- Selected from the 1949 anthology of the same name.