(From the publisher):
Jan 1950: Bomb to make A-bombs mere matches - the H-bomb.
Nov 1951: Green fireballs reported - U.S. Southwest.
Apr 1952: Interplanetary language suggested.
July 1952: Luminous flying saucer mystery.
Feb 1958: Mercurians have asbestos cells?
March 1988: Intelligent plant life on Venus arrives on Earth.
Aug 2197: Explosion on Mars.
The past warns us with reports of innnatural occurences - we ignore the signs - the future takes its own revenge.
Breaking through the barriers of the imagination 7 famous science fiction writers explore the boundless possibilities of space.
- The Man from Outside by Jack Williamson
- "Breeds There a Man...?" by Isaac Asimov
- Meteor by John Beynon Harris
- And the Walls Came Tumbling Down... by John Wyndham
- The Blinding Shadows by Donald Wandrei
- The Metamorphosis of Earth by Clark Ashton Smith
- The Ambassadors From Venus by Kendell Foster Crossen
Original title: From Other Worlds
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction
The following works are contained within this one:
Breeds There a Man? (1951) [Short Story]
Author: Isaac Asimov
- Selected from the 1952 anthology "Beachheads in Space".