(From the publisher):
WARRIOR - ready to fight the forces of Hell and nightmare if they stand in his way.
RENEGADE - a Celt leading a band of Viking reivers, their hands against all men.
PIRATE - who would storm the towers of fabled Atlantis for a friend - or a jest.
OUTCAST - condemned to die if he returns home, having disagreed with his king over a point of honor.
Cormac Mac Art, an Irishman descended from Kull and Conan, carves a bloody track across the face of Arthur's Britain. At his side is Wulfhere the Skull-Splitter, a Dane as ready to turn his huge axe on demons as on humans. They stand back to back against the men, monarchs and monsters of an age dark with ancient evil.
Cormac Mac Art, a wild fighter whose soul is forged from the same cold steel as his relentless sword.
Cormac Mac Art, a barbarian hero as only the pen of Robert E. Howard could draw him!
- Introduction by David Drake
- A Note on the Text
- The Land Toward Sunset (by David Drake)
- Tigers of the Sea
- Swords of the Northern Sea
- The Night of the Wolf
- The Temple of Abomination
- The Temple of Abomination (outline)
Original title: Cormac Mac Art
Genre: Fiction→ Fantasy→ Sword and Sorcery
No members of this collection were found in our database.
- "Tigers of the Sea" and "The Temple of Abomination" were found incomplete in Howard's papers. "Tigers of the Sea" completed for this collection by David Drake.