(From the publisher):
Frogs? Yes, frogs. At first glance, frogs are green and, well ... slimy. But look again—frogs are full of charisma. They're even full of stories! They just need a little nudge to tell them.
Here are eight of today's most fanciful writers, each paying homage to our slimy green friends.
- Old Jim Croaker Jumps over the Moon by Robert J. Harris
- Delia Broom and the Frog-People of Quicksand Pond by Janet Taylor Lisle
- It Came from Outer Little Pond by Brian Jacques
- Green Plague by Jane Yolen
- A Boy and His Frog by David Lubar
- In the Frog King's Court by Bruce Coville
- Pollywog by Stephen Menick
- Ahem by Nancy Springer
Original title: Ribbiting Tales
Genre: Fiction→ Children & Young Adult→ Fantasy
No members of this anthology were found in our database.