(From the publisher):
In stories written over a period of thirty years, individuals caught up in racial and other South African tensions choose or fall victim to visions and fears of freedom and change.
- Is There Nowhere Else Where We Can Meet?
- The Soft Voice of the Serpent
- Ah, Woe Is Me
- The Catch
- The Train from Rhodesia
- A Bit of Young Life
- Six Feet of the Country
- Which Era Would That Be?
- Happy Event
- The Smell of Death and Flowers
- Friday's Footprint
- The Night the Favourite Came Home
- The Bridegroom
- The Last Kiss
- The Gentle Art
- Something for the Time Being
- A Company of Laughing Faces
- Not for Publication
Original title: Selected Stories
Genre: Fiction→ General Fiction→ Literary Fiction/classics
No members of this collection were found in our database.