(From the publisher):
From the pages of Hollywood Detective
magazine for September through December 1943, come these nine novels, novelettes, and short stories starring Dan Turner, Hollywood Detective. Relive his adventures in tinsel town as he battlesbad men and women in:
- Death Begins at Forty (Hollywood Detective September 1943)
- Corpse on Ice (Hollywood Detective September 1943)
- Homicide Highball (Hollywood Detective October 1943)
- King-Size Kill (Hollywood Detective October 1943)
- Murder Off the Record (Hollywood Detective October 1943)
- Dead Manís Code (Hollywood Detective October 1943)
- Cat Act (Hollywood Detective November 1943) (see note)
- Deathís Dress Rehearsal (Hollywood Detective November 1943)
- The Lake of the Left-Hand Moon (Hollywood Detective December 1943)
Fully illustrated with the original artwork which accompanied the stories at the time of their original publication.
Original title: Dan Turner, Hollywood Detective Book 2
Genre: Fiction→ Crime and Mystery→ Detective Story and Detectives→ Private Detective
No members of this collection were found in our database.
- The story "Cat Act" in this volume is a revised version of the original in volume 1.