(From the publisher):
Empires rise and fall, but Sanctuary lives on.
Sanctuary, a lawless city governed by evil forces, powerful magic, and political intrigue where survival is an unexpected bonus.
In this second of a new series of shared world anthologies that continues the story with tales of necromancers and assassins, urchins and knaves, and of course, thieves, a storm has left a ship filled with exotic cargo and arcane secrets wrecked off the shore of Sanctuary. This unexpected booty leads to boons and curses for the world-weary residents...as well as the usual power struggle among factions wishing to take deadly advantage at any new turn of events.
- Introduction by Lynn Abbey
- Widowmaker by C.J. Cherryh and Jane Fancher
- Deadly Ritual by Mickey Zucker Reichert
- Pricks and Afflictions by Dennis L. McKiernan
- Consequences by Jody Lynn Nye
- Good Neighbors by Lynn Abbey
- Gathering Strength by Selina Rosen
- Dark of the Moon by Andrew Offutt
- Protection by Robin Wawyne Bailey
- Legacies by Jane Fancher and C.J. Cherryh
- Malediction by Jeff Grubb
- The Ghost in the Phoenix by Diana L. Paxson and Ian Grey
- The Man from Shemhaza by Steven Brust
Original title: Enemies of Fortune
Genre: Fiction→ Fantasy→ Guilds
No members of this anthology were found in our database.