It is suggested that the reader not attempt to read this book at one sitting. The intellectual content of these stories, taken without break, may cause brain damage. This note is intended most sincerely, and not as hyperbole. —A.B.C.
Contents: four novelettes/novellas:
- The Platypus of Doom: A very pleasant fellow, really. It's just that if he grants your wish, you're done for.
- The Armadillo of Destruction: Hatred: if I don't eat it, who will? Yum, yum.
- The Aardvark of Despair: You think you embody despair, Jack? Lemme tell ya about despair...
- The Clam of Catastrophe: She was the succubus of the spatial dimensions!
Original title: The Platypus of Doom and Other Nihilists
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction
No members of this collection were found in our database.
- Original 1976 cover illo by Neal Adams