|Taste (1951) [Short Story]|
by Roald Dahl
Rating: Weighted - 6.2 / Average - 5.0 of 10 (1 votes) (Rate!)
Reviews: None (show them) Review!
(IBList user synopsis):
A man makes a large bet with a dinner guest that can't identify some special wine that he had procured for the night.
Originally published in The New Yorker.
- Someone Like You
- Stories of Suspense
- Selected Stories of Roald Dahl
- Twenty Nine Kisses from Roald Dahl
- The Best of Roald Dahl
- Tales of the Unexpected
- Through a Glass, Darkly: 13 Tales of Wine and Crime
- Completely Unexpected Tales
- The Roald Dahl Omnibus
- The Collected Short Stories of Roald Dahl
- The Great Automatic Grammatizator and Other Stories
- The Umbrella Man and Other Stories
Original title: Taste
Genre: Fiction→ General Fiction
This work is a subwork of the following works :
Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected (1990) [Collection]
Author: Roald Dahl