(From the publisher):
Time Signature Mus.
1: an indication of rhythm following a clef, expressed as a fraction with the demoninator defining the beat as a division of a semibreve and the numerator giving the number of beats in each bar.
'This one calls himself the Doctor - and does nothing else but interfere.'
Doctor Who: Earthshock by Eric Saward
Time Signature includes stories from many established Doctor Who authors, including Ben Aaronovitch, Andrew Cartmel and Marc Platt, as well as writers such as Jonathan Clements and Matthew Sweet.
Simon Guerrier's previous Short Trips anthology was The History of Christmas. He is the author of the award-winning Doctor Who novel, The Time Travellers, numerous short stories and five audio dramas. Simon is also producer of Big Finish's Bernice Summerfield range.
The stories are:
- An Overture Too Early by Simon Guerrier
- The Ruins of Time by Philip Purser-Hallard
- Gone Fishing by Ben Aaronovitch
- The Avant Guardian by Eddie Robson
- Second Contact by Jonathan Clements
- Resonance by Ben Woodhams
- Walkin' City Blues by Joff Brown
- The Hunting of the Slook by Marc Platt
- The Earwig Archipelago byMatthew Sweet
- DS al Fine by Simon Guerrier
- Certificate of Destruction by Andrew Cartmel
- About the Authors
- Dalek Empire: Kalendorf by Nick Briggs
Original title: Short Trips: Time Signature
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction→ Shared Worlds
No members of this anthology were found in our database.