(From the publisher):
WHAT DO YOU CALL A BLONDE IN A FREEZER?
A FROSTED FLAKE
Tressa Jayne Turner is back in the saddle again. After playing hide and seek with a disappearing corpse -- and cat and mouse with a killer -- Tressa is more than ready for a nice, calm ten-day stint at the Iowa State Fair hawking her Uncle Frank’s ice cream confections and enjoying the eclectic fair fare. So what’s stopping her?
The mischief makers targeting her Uncle’s businesses:
- A wimpy cousin falsely accused
- The Rangoon-wrapping Li twins who’ve seen too many ‘gangsta’ movies
- The Cheatin-Hearts Detective Agency operated by two senior sleuths
- A blonde-joke spouting psycho clown
- And a hunky ranger who may just have the hots for her gorgeous kid sister
And that’s just for starters…
This ‘Calamity’ carnival caper promises to be one heckuva wild ride!
Original title: Calamity Jayne Rides Again
Genre: Fiction→ Crime and Mystery→ Detective Story and Detectives→ Amateur