|I'm No Angel (2004) [Novel]|
by Patti Berg
Rating: No votes (Rate!)
Reviews: None (show them) Review!
(From the publisher):
The Top 7 Reasons Why She's No Angel
7. Easily Palm Beach's sexiest private investigator, Angel Devlin always gets her man -- and bad boy millionaire Tom Donovan is at the top of her Most Wanted list.
6. Instinct tells her that drop-dead-gorgeous Tom has something wicked up his sleeve, and she's going to get up close and personal to find out just what.
5. Her list of nocturnal activities includes lifting a wallet while seductively skimming her hands over her victim's rock-solid chest and performing a bewitching lap dance at a seedy underground club.
4. There's nothing sweet or innocent about Angel -- she's as sharp as the steel stiletto she wears strapped to her shapely thigh.
3. Her motto is "dress to thrill." A tight skirt, a hint of cleavage, and a pair of kick-ass Jimmy Choos will make a man open up and divulge all sorts of little secrets.
2. Angel is devilish, devious, and sexy as sin.
1. She's the first to admit she's no angel, but it doesn't stop Tom from falling head over heels in love with the mischievous blonde.
Original title: I'm No Angel
Genre: Fiction→ Romance→ Contemporary