(From the publisher):
Ranging from humorous to compelling to cautionary, fourteen fantasy stories feature characters whose lives are ruled by the stars and who come face to face with the living embodiments of the signs themselves.
Edited by Martin H. Greenberg & A.R. Morlan.
- Introduction by A.R. Morlan
- The Billion-Year Boys’ Club by Jody Lynn Nye
- Making the World Live Again by Kate Elliott
- Ram in Wolf’s Clothing by Jayge Carr
- April in Aries by Elizabeth Ann Scarborough
- Cezanne Was a Capricorn by Karen Haber
- Lion at the Gate by Diana L. Paxson
- I Told You So by Darrell Schweitzer
- Open Eyes by Bryan Lindenberger
- Sagittarius Rising by Mike Resnick & Ann Marston
- Capricorn Blues by Mickey Zucker Reichert
- In Zodiac We Trust by Laura Resnick
- By the Work, One Knows by Michelle West
- Wild Hope by Josepha Sherman
- Not in Our Stars by Rosemary Edghill
Original title: Zodiac Fantastic
Genre: Fiction→ Fantasy
No members of this anthology were found in our database.