(From the publisher):
From the publisher
Lesson Plan for Love
by Professor Catherine Travis
1. Stop spending every waking moment at my lab.
2. Quit finding excuses for my maintenance man to come fix things. (Mike Clancy is young, gorgeous and way out of my league.)
3. Splurge on a new wardrobe. Lab coats aren't very sexy.
4. Help Mike with his night school classes, and ignore what my friends imply about us. (He may have dropped out of college once, but there's definitely more to him than his easygoing personality and incredible body.)
5. Do things that scare me. Live a little!
6. Tutor Mike without falling head over heels for him. (Am I fooling myself? Is this even possible?)
Original title: Lessons for Love
Genre: Fiction→ Romance→ Contemporary
- Silhouette Special Edition no. 1787.