(From the publisher):
The Silver Dagger Mystery writers are back in the saddle with this collection of fast paced mysteries set around the Kentucky Derby. Fifteen authors from all over the Ohio River Valley take a spin around the track and reveal that on race day, all is not what it seems—in the stalls or in the stands. Between the spirited stories are equally engaging fun facts about the history of the Derby and horse culture, including why horseshoes are symbols of luck. Fans of quirky mysteries as well as those who delight in the mad pounding of hoof beats will find their own sure bets in this gathering of tales from the track.
- Murder on the Fourth Furlong by Tamera Huber
- Diamonds Glitter, Blood Stains by Mike Bradford
- The True Story of the Whirlaway Cafe by Beverle Graves Myers
- Orinoco by P.J. Robertson
- City for a Day by Jeffrey Marks
Original title: Low Down and Derby
Genre: Fiction→ Crime and Mystery
Fiction→ General Fiction→ Sports
No members of this anthology were found in our database.