(From the publisher):
TEN STORIES - A BILLION YEARS - AN INFINITE UNIVERSE
Following in the tradition of four previous highly successful and acclaimed short story collections, DECALOG 5 reveals all the strangeness and variety of human experience from the near future all the way to the end of time itself, in ten stories about the Wonders of the Universe.
From big to small, beautiful to evil: a river that spans the universe - and is slowly destroying it; a gallery where every whisper echoes for a thousand years; an eighth-century robot that answers all questions; and an artist whose final work is death.
As with previous Decalogs, the editors have sought out some of the best writing talent around, from established giants of SF to brilliant newcomers.
This anthology contains
- The Place of All Places based on an idea by Nakula Somana
- Poyekhall 3201 by Stephen Baxter
- King's Chamber by Dominic Green
- City of Hammers by Neil Williamson
- Painting the Age with the Beauty of Our Days by Mike O'Driscoll
- The Judgement of Solomon by Lawrence Miles
- The Milk of Human Kindness by Liz Sourbut
- Bibliophage by Stephen Marley
- Negative Space by Jeanne Cavelos
- Dome of Whispers by Ian Watson
- Waters-of-Starlight by Stephen Marley
- The Place of All Places based on an idea by Nakula Somania
Edited by Paul Leonard and Jim Mortimore
Original title: Decalog 5 Wonders
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction
No members of this anthology were found in our database.
- Despite it's presence in the 'Decalog' series, this anthology does not contain any Doctor Who stories