(From the publisher):
TEN STORIES - A THOUSAND YEARS - ONE FAMILY
Following in the tradition of three previous highly successful and acclaimed short story collections, DECALOG 4 pushes back the boundaries of the imagination with a new series of ten interlinked tales.
Here for the first time is the complete future history of a remarkable family, the Foresters. Each tale chronicles a different episode in the life of the clan - from their humble roots in twentieth century South Africa, and all through their inexorable rise to control of the galaxy-spanning Earth Empire a millennium later.
As always, the editors have assembled a dazzling array of writing talent, from up-and-coming TV script writers to acclaimed science fiction authors. And, as before, there are the usual contributions from talented new writers.
- Second Chances by Alex Stewart
- No-one Goes to Halfway There by Kate Orman
- Shopping for Eternity by Gus Smith
- Heritage by Ben Jeapes
- Burning Bright by Liz Holliday
- C9H13NO3 by Peter Anghelides
- Approximate Time of Death by Richard Salter
- Secrets of the Black Planet by Lance Parkin
- Dependence Day by Andy Lane and Justin Richards
Original title: Decalog 4 Re: Generations
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction→ Shared Worlds
Fiction→ Science Fiction→ Political→ Galactic Empires
No members of this anthology were found in our database.