(From the publisher):
Immortalized in film and legend, the stagecoach was a colorful, hard-driving transport that linked far-flung places the railroads didn't reach. Now, Stagecoach
is galloping into town with a strongbox full of action-packed stories celebrating this icon of the American West. First stop is a classic Louis L'Amour tale revisited. Then, seven new arrivals written by today's top Western writers make their whip-cracking debuts. Each follows an enigmatic stranger who arrives by stage at Tombstone - the town that was too tough to die - where they encounter the likes of the Earp brothers and Doc Holliday.
Edited by Ed Gorman and Martin H. Greenberg
- Bluff Creek Station by Louis L'Amour
- A Fresh Start by Don Coldsmith
- Hearts by Richard S. Wheeler
- Nate's Revenge by Robert J. Conley
- The Fly on the Wall by Judy Alter
- Killer in the Dark by Ed Gorman
- The Story by Robert J. Randisi
- Hangman's Choice by Loren D. Estleman
Original title: Stagecoach
Genre: Fiction→ Western
No members of this anthology were found in our database.