(From the publisher):
Twelve thrilling Western tales that celebrate the proud heritage of the TEXAS RANGERS.
Louis L'Amour leads off this powerful collection with a stunning tale featuring his legendary Texas Ranger Chick Bowdrie. Here, too, are superb, action-packed entries from today's outstanding Western storytellers - distinguished award winners as well as daring newcomers.
Edited by renowned author and anthologist Robert J. Randisi, Lone Star Law spans the existence of this elite investigative law enforcement agency. From fending off hostile Comanche to tracking serial killers, from aiming Winchesters and Colt revolvers to firing up laptops and state-of-the-art forensics technology, from targeting rustlers and outlaw gangs to leading harrowing hostage negotiations, the men and women who don the badge and white hat of the Texas Ranger stand as steadfast deliverers of American justice - the Lone Star way.
- A Job for a Ranger by Louis L'Amour
- Sundown by Troy D. Smith
- The Plum Creek Fight by Dusty Richards
- Time of the Gun-Wolves by James Reasoner
- Requiem for Lost Souls by Randy Lee Eickhoff
- One and Four by Robert J. Randisi
- Ghost Colts by Peter Brandvold
- In the Line of Duty by Elmer Kelton
- The Blue Burro by L.J. Washburn
- A Border Dispute by Rod Miller
- Dead Man's Gun by Ed Gorman
- One Hundred and Two Days by Marcus Calloway
Original title: Lone Star Law
Genre: Fiction→ Western→ Law and Lawmen
Fiction→ Western→ Texas And Mexico
Fiction→ Crime and Mystery→ Detective Story and Detectives→ General
No members of this anthology were found in our database.