(Library of Congress description):
Nine Russian stories about time, space, mechanical beings, life on other planets, and other science fiction themes.
Edited and translated by Mirra Ginsburg
- The World in Which I Disappeared by Anatoly Dnieprov
- The New Signal Station by Sever Gansovsky
- The Golden Lotus, A Legend by M. Greshnov
- My Colleague by Vladimir Grigoriev
- Vanya by Vladimir Grigoriev
- Last Door to Aiya by Yeremey Parnov and Mikhail Yemtsev
- Homerís Secret by Alexander Poleshchuk
- The White Cone of the Alaid by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky
- Out in Space by Ilya Varshavsky
Original title: Last Door to Aiya
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction
No members of this anthology were found in our database.