(From the publisher):
In this pitch-perfect collection, every story is a hit...
From the hidden, smoky clubs of New York to the wild, sweltering streets of New Orleans, jazz broke all the rules - and some of its followers broke all the laws. Including new stories from New York Times bestselling and Edgar Award-winning authors, this collection is moody, menacing, and as unpredictable as the music it celebrates...
Edited by Robert J. Randisi
- The P & G Ivory Cut-Whiskey Massacre by Craig Holden
- Chop Suey by John Lutz
- Snake Rag by Martin Meyers
- East Side, West Side by Max Allan Collins & Matthew V. Clemens
- Drummer Unknown by John Harvey
- The Magic of Your Touch by Peter Robinson
- Child's Play by Bill Moody
- Christmas Even by Michael Connelly
- Jazz Canary by Les Roberts
- Kid Trombone by Julie Smith
- Muse by Ed Gorman
- The Shoeshine Man's Regrets by Laura Lippman
- The Listening Room by Robert J. Randisi
Original title: Murder and All That Jazz
Genre: Fiction→ Crime and Mystery→ Suspense
No members of this anthology were found in our database.