(From the publisher):
From the silent horror of an image-obsessed teenager starving herself to perfection to the hilarious humilations of a freshman forced to endure fencing class, each of these stories is a very personal and creative response to a simple question: Where do writers get their ideas?
The answer? Anywhere and everywhere.
Each story was specially commissioned for this collection, and included an introductory essay by the author explaining the story's origins in the author's life—and its significance.
edited by M. Jerry Weiss & Helen S. Weiss
- Duel Identities by David Lubar
- The Book by Shelley Stoehr
- To Express How Much by Mary Ann McGuigan
- As Skinny Does by Adele Griffin
- Kids in the Mall by Mel Glenn
- Testing by Tamora Pierce
- Thirteen Diddles by Jon Sciezska
- Tell Me Who You Hang Out with and I'll Tell You What You Are by Eleanora E. Tate
- Final Cut by Rich Wallace
- The World of Darkness by Lois Metzger
- A Safe Place by Joyce Hansen
- Sproing! by Joan Abelove
- Rachel's Vampire by Paul Zindel
Original title: Lost and Found: Award-winning Authors Sharing Real-life Experiences through Fiction
Genre: Fiction→ Children & Young Adult
No members of this anthology were found in our database.