user submitted synopsis
Posthumous poetry collection. Illustrated by Robert Binks. Many of the poems first appeared in magazines.
- And Lo! Honoré's Name Led All the Rest
- For Rudolph Friml on His Ninetieth Birthday
- At Least I'm Not the Kind of Fool Who Sobs,
- What Kind of Fool Am I?
- Bet You A Nickel My Unhappiness Can Lick Your Unhappiness
- Beware of Easter Monday
- The Bird Lover
- But I Could Not Love Thee, Ann, So Much, Loved I Not Honoré More
- Children Under 12 No Charge, and That's Too Much
- Coefficients of Expansion
- The Collector
- A Dream of Innocent Orgies
- Yes-and-No Man
- Earthly Creatures
- The Gossip That Should Never Be Unloosed Is Gossip That Can't Come Home to Roost
- Road Block
- The Warning
- Olde England, Tush! Okay, U.K.
- From An Antique Land
- Give-Away, Give-Away, Banker-Man
- Goose Population Gains High Level
- Guess What I'd Rather Be Than a Tender Apple Blossom
- H'ave Caesar, or Boadicea's Revenge
- He Didn't Dare Look
- High, Low the Comedy: A Winter's Tale
- If Ethyl Vanillin Be the Food of Love, Drink On
- Is This Any Way to Advertise an Airline? You Bet It Is!
- Is There a Dr. Johnson in the House?
- The Madcap Zoologist
- I Wonder What They Brought From Ghent to Aix
- Men's Lib ad Lib
- The Moping Minstrel
Original title: The Old Dog Barks Backwards
Genre: Poetry→ Humorous
No members of this collection were found in our database.