(From the publisher):
From Zeus to Dionysus, from Hades to heart of a bustling city, the modern-day bards included in this anthology have created masterful tales which bring a fascinating assortment of mythical beings out of the mists of time and right into our lives.
From a god who has outlived his worshipers to one who is about to discover he has acquired a very elite clientele...from a Zeus-spawned curse that may lead to unforeseen romance to a mortal who dared to ride the skies no matter what the cost...here are seventeen tales of romance and revenge, of boons begged and given—for better or for worse—of life, death and the realms that lie between.
Edited by Martin H. Greenberg and Bruce D. Arthurs
- Crown Night With Hope of Day by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
- The Littlest Maenad by Esther Friesner
- Flight by Jane Yolen
- Mantik Rites by Jon DeCles
- Harpies Discover Sex by Deborah Wheeler
- In the Quiet After Midnight by Charles de Lint
- The Sword of Herakles by Irene Radford
- To Hades and Back by Karen Haber
- In Re: Nephelegeretes by Lawrence Watt-Evans
- Hekate’s Hounds by Diana L. Paxson
- The Arrows of Godly Passion by Mike Resnick & Nick DiChario
- Traps by Jo Clayton
- February Thaw by Tanya Huff
- The Third Song by Roberta Gellis
- For a Transcript, Send Five Dollars by Anne Braude
- Kin by Michelle West
- The Divine Comedy by Dennis L. McKiernan
Original title: Olympus
Genre: Fiction→ Fantasy→ Saga, Myth, and Legend
No members of this anthology were found in our database.