(From the publisher):
Silk sheets...jazz playing softly in the background. The many moods of Eros are explored in this rich and diverse array of black erotica, written especially for this collection.
Brown Sugar brings together some of the most acclaimed voices in today's black literary world-Sapphire, Natasha Tarpley, Reginald Harris, and Pamela Sneed, among them. These titillating stories cover the full spectrum of black experience and identity as they reveal sexuality and sensuality in all their varied and exotic forms. From the subtle to the graphic, Brown Sugar embraces the ardor and passion of black love and lust, and will appeal to both men and women. Featuring both well-established authors and promising new writers, this one-of-a-kind collection represents the past, present, and future of black literature at its pleasurable and outrageous best.
It is a must-have for every lover, as well as every lover of first-rate fiction.
- Nadine's Husband by Preston L. Allen
- The Dream by Reginald Harris
- All of Me by Natasha Tarpley
- Rocket Love by Jabari Asim
- Drag by Leone Ross
- Random Acts of Violins by Tony Medina
- Hail Mary Full of Grace by Marci Blackman
- Click by Chris Benson
- Slipping and Falling by R.M. Johnson
- Peeping Tom by Pamela Sneed
- Responding to Her Touch by Robert Fleming
- 8 Hours of Mina and Stan by Lisa Teasley
- Deecy and Pheo by Kwame Dawes
- Alpine County by Sapphire
- Movie Lover by Michael A. Gonzales
- Never Say Never by Diane Patrick
- White Girl Blues by Jervey Tervalon
- How I Became a Writer by Lois Elaine Griffith
Original title: Brown Sugar: A Collection of Erotic Black Fiction
Genre: Fiction→ Adult/Mature Content
No members of this collection were found in our database.