(From the publisher):
Created in 1119 A.D. to guard pilgrims in the Holy Land, by 1314 A.D. the mystic Knights Templar were the warrior elite of Christendom. Only the combined treachery of King, Pope, and Inquisition could break the Templars's power. But no one could discover their secrets. And many believed the Templars were either the embodiment of God-or of absolute evil.
Were they noble crusaders, or servants of the demon Baphomet? Were they merely soldiers, or wielders of the Seal of Solomon, the True Cross, the Shroud, the Grail, and the talking head of John the Baptist? Were they destroyed 700 years ago, or did they flourish in secret? Are the Knights of the Templar shadows of the ancient past or living occult members?
(from the publisher)
Edited by Katherine Kurtz
- The City of Brass by Deborah Turner Harris and Robert J. Harris
- End in Sight by Lawrence Schimel
- Choices by Richard Woods
- Obligations by Katherine Kurtz
- Word of Honor by Tanya Huff
- 1941 by Scott MacMillan
- Knight of Other Days by Elizabeth Moon
- Stealing God by Debra Doyle and James D. Macdonald
- Death and the Knight by Poul Anderson
Original title: Tales of the Knights Templar
Genre: Fiction→ Fantasy→ Saga, Myth, and Legend
Fiction→ Fantasy→ Historical
No members of this anthology were found in our database.