|Galactic Cluster (1959) [Collection]|
by James Blish
Rating: No votes (Rate!)
Reviews: None (show them) Review!
Two men alone on a space station - an over-zealous colonel and the civilian who tries to talk him out of dropping three hydogen bombs on Washington DC.
A seductive actress signs up for the maiden flight of a space ship so that she can track down the husband who jilted her.
A fiendishly clever agent infiltrates a top-secret government project and threatens the very existence of Earth.
The short stories in this book, and when they originally appeared, are:
- "Tomb Tapper", 1956, Astounding Science Fiction
- "King of the Hill", 1955, Infinity Science Fiction
- "Common Time", August 1953, Science Fiction Quarterly
- "A Work of Art", originally "Art Work", July 1956, Science Fiction Stories
- "To Pay the Piper", 1956, If - Worlds of Science Fiction
- "Nor Iron Bars", originally "Detour to the Stars", 1956 and 1957, Infinity Science Fiction
- "Beep", 1954,
- "This Earth of Hours", June 1959, The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction.
Original title: Galactic Cluster
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction
No members of this collection were found in our database.