|Case Book of Sherlock Holmes, the (1927) [Collection]|
by Arthur Conan Doyle
Rating: Weighted - 5.7 / Average - 5.4 of 10 (5 votes) (Rate!)
Reviews: None (show them) Review!
Series: Sherlock Holmes
(From the publisher):
Book 9 of the Sherlock Holmes mysteries. This is the last collection of Sherlock Holmes mysteries by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. This is the only collection that comprises cases which are narrated by the great detective himself.
- The Illustrious Client-Sherlock Holmes has a mystery client who hires him to break up an engagement!
- The Blanched Soldier-A soldier engages Sherlock Holmes to find out what really happened to his best friend whom he has lost touch with.
- The Mazarin Stone-Sherlock Holmes outwits a pair of thieves into revealing the location of the stolen Mazarin stone.
- The Sussex Vampire-Sherlock Holmes helps a man who is torn between protecting his wife from being taken away and his children from his wife's vampirism.
- The Three Garridebs-Sherlock Holmes is engaged to find three men with the unusual name of Garrideb.
- Problem of Thor Bridge-Sherlock Holmes sets out to find an elusive murderer to clear a woman who is believed to be wrongly accused.
- The Retired Colourman-Sherlock Holmes embarks on a trivial case to find an adulterous couple.
Original title: The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes
Genre: Fiction→ Crime and Mystery→ Detective Story and Detectives
This work is a subwork of the following works :
Complete Sherlock Holmes, the (1992) [Omnibus Volume]
Author: Arthur Conan Doyle