|Carry on, Jeeves (1925) [Collection]|
by P.G. Wodehouse
Rating: Weighted - 8.7 / Average - 8.8 of 10 (5 votes) (Rate!)
Reviews: None (show them) Review!
Series: Jeeves and Wooster
(From the publisher):
From the moment Jeeves glides into Bertie Wooster's life and provides him with a magical hangover cure, Bertie begins to wonder how he's ever managed without him. Jeeves makes himself totally indispensable in every way, disentangling the hapless Bertie from scrapes with formidable aunts, madcap girls and unbidden guests. His ability to dig assorted fellows out of sundry holes is nothing short of miraculous. In short, the man is a paragon.
Contains these ten stories:
- Jeeves Takes Charge
- The Artistic Career of Corky (rewriting of "Leave It to Jeeves" from My Man Jeeves)
- Jeeves and The Unbidden Guest
- Jeeves and the Hard-Boiled Egg
- The Aunt and the Sluggard
- The Rummy Affair of Old Biffy
- Without the Option
- Fixing it for Freddie (a Woosterization of the Reggie Pepper story "Helping Freddie")
- Clustering Round Young Bingo
- Bertie Changes His Mind
Original title: Carry on, Jeeves
Genre: Fiction→ General Fiction→ Humor
No members of this collection were found in our database.