A collection of humourous stories about fishing, hunting, camping, and hiking, loosely based McManus's life.
Contains the stories:
- All You Ever Wanted to Know About Live Bait but were Afraid to Ask
- The Green Box
- Skunk Dog
- Cold Fish
- The Rifle
- They Shoot Canoes, Don't They?
- My First Deer, and Welcome to It
- The Crouch Hop and Other Useful Outdoor Steps
- Meanwhile, Back at the B Western
- The Education of a Sportsman
- The Gift
- The Sensous Angler
- And Now Stay Tuned for "The Camp Chef"
- The Heartbreak of Astigmatism
- The Hunter's Dictionary
- Tenner Shoes
- Reading Sign
- Tying My Own
- Psychic Powers for Outdoorsmen
- The Fishing Lesson
- The Hunting Camp
- If You Don't Mind, I'll Do It Myself!
- Useful Outdoor Comments
- Journal of an Expedition
Original title: They Shoot Canoes, Don't They?
Quotes: 1 (show them)
Genre: Fiction→ General Fiction→ Humor
No members of this collection were found in our database.