Science Fiction Showcase presents twelve of today's most successful science fiction writers at the peak of their form.
- Ticket to Anywhere -- by Damon Knight
- That Low -- by Theodore Sturgeon
- Or the Grasses Grow -- by Avram Davidson
- The Man Who Ate the World -- by Frederik Pohl
- The Long Remembering -- by Poul Anderson
- The End of the Beginning -- by Ray Bradbury
- A Work of Art -- by James Blish
- The Cold Green Eye -- by Jack Williamson
- Med Service -- by Murray Leinster
- Expendable -- by Philip K. Dick
- Mantage -- by Richard Matheson
- Nightmare Number Four -- by Robert Bloch
Original title: Science Fiction Showcase
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction
No members of this collection were found in our database.