(From the publisher):
Whether you were born deep in the bluebonnet cattle country of Texas or in the midst of a skyscraper city, Everygirls Horse Stories
is sure to catch your imagination and whisk you away to adventure.
These are exciting stories of courage, stamina and devotion, loving care and loyalty; of young Ginger Grey who dared to outrace a blazing fire on a killer horse...of little Judy Roderick who won a red ribbon with a special kind of courage and a new-found sense of values...of spunky, determined Janice King who to save a life turned a bronco horse named P'izen into a spirited Brown Beauty.
Here is all the excitement of the outdoors, of sports, and the rush of speed that go hand in hand with the smell of hay, the thud of hoofs, the greeting nicker of a horse.
- Crazy Over Horses Marion Holland (1946)
- Storm J. P. Folinsbee (1950)
- No Sum Too Small Murray Hoyt (1947)
- A Touch of Arab Vivian Breck (1949)
- If Wishes Were Horses Adele de Leeuw (1955)
- Brown Beauty W.T. Person (1940)
- The Horse Show Bowen Ingram (1951)
- The Winning of Dark Boy Josephine Noyes Felts (1945)
- On the Hoof Ann Spence Warner (1942)
- Big Tex Pat Folinsbee (1948)
- Black Satin Jack Hankins (1948)
- Tall as the Stars Janet Lambert (1947)
Original title: Everygirls Horse Stories
Genre: Fiction→ Children & Young Adult→ Horses
No members of this anthology were found in our database.