|Mortal Engines (1964) [Collection]|
by Stanislaw Lem
Rating: Weighted - 6.1 / Average - 5.5 of 10 (2 votes) (Rate!)
Reviews: None (show them) Review!
These fourteen science fiction stories reveal Lem’s fascination with artificial intelligence and demonstrate just how surprisingly human sentient machines can be.
• The Three Electroknights
• Uranium Earpieces
• How Erg the Self-Inducting Slew a Paleface
• Two Monsters
• The White Death
• How Microx and Gigant Made the Universe Expand
• The Tale of the Computer that Fought a Dragon
• The Advisers of King Hydrops
• Automatthew’s Friend
• King Globares and the Sages
• The Tale of King Gnuff
• The Sanatorium of Dr. Vliperdius
• The Hunt
• The Mask
Original title: Bajki robotow
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction→ Technology→ Computers, Automation, Artificial Intelligence
No members of this collection were found in our database.
- Originally published in 1964. First English publication in 1977