(IBList user synopsis):
Commemorating the 20th anniversary of The Private Eye Writers of America, Signet Mystery is proud to publish Mystery Street- a one-of-a-kind collection of original stories by an all-star lineup of authors set on some of the world's most notorious streets...
Cruise down the Sunset Strip with P.I. Nathan Heller as he considers his most dangerous assignment- bodyguard to glitzy gangster Mickey Cohen in Max Allan Collins's "Shoot-out on Sunset."
Take a wrong turn onto Detroit's infamous Woodward Avenue, where P.I. Amos Walker must expose a deadly carjacking scam in "The Woodward Plan" by Loren D. Estleman.
Stroll the cultural crossroads of Delancey Street with P.I. Lydia Chin as she takes a Chinatown con artist for the ride of his life in S.J. Rozan's "Double-Crossing Delancey."
- New Guy on the Block by Jack Bludis
- Shoot-Out on Sunset by Max Allan Collins
- The Woodward Plan by Loren D. Estleman
- Washington Avenue by Carolina Garcia-Aguilera
- Carole on Lombard by Jerry Kennealy
- The Just Missed Blonde by Patricia McFall
- The Peculiar Events on Riverside Drive by Maan Meyers
- Beaubien by Deborah Morgan
- Highly Irregular on Baker Street by Warren Murphy
- Murder Boulevard by Percy Spurlark Parker
- Eyes on the Road by Marcus Pelegrimas
- Double-Crossing Delancey by S. J. Rozan
- North West 33rd Court by Dan A. Sproul
- Last Kiss by Tom Sweeney
Edited by: Robert J. Randisi.
Original title: Mystery Street
Genre: Fiction→ Crime and Mystery→ Detective Story and Detectives→ Private Detective
The following works are contained within this one:
Woodward Plan, the (2001) [Short Story]
Author: Loren D. Estleman
Double-Crossing Delancey (2001) [Short Story]
Author: S.J. Rozan
Shoot-out on Sunset (2001) [Short Story]
Author: Max Allan Collins