(From the publisher):
Edited by: Jeffrey Marks and Joe Blades
A temperamental Yorkie provokes Yuletide mayhem at an English country house ... A puppy forgotten in Santa's bag helps quell a coup at the North Pole ... During a snow-white Christmas, a Portuguese water dog noses out murder at a Vermont inn ... and many more!
These thrilling tales of canine derring-do give dog lovers the treat of celebrating Christmas with sleuthhounds of many breeds--as they sniff out crime and render holiday justice.
- Introduction by Jeffrey Marks
- Clicker Training by Parnell Hall
- The Emerald Collar by Leslie O’Kane
- Yellow Snow by Jeffrey Marks
- O Little Hound of Bethlehem by Taylor McCafferty
- Toy Pincher by H. Robert Perry
- The Fencing Crib by Mark Graham
- Red Shirt and Black Jacket by Virginia Lanier
- The Village Vampire and the Yuletide Yorkie by Dean James
- Psycho Santa’s Got a Brand-New Bag by Deborah Adams
- Midnight Clear by Jane Haddam
- Fowl Play by Patricia Guiver
- The Reunion by Lillian M. Roberts
- Good Dog Wenceslas by Melissa Cleary
- Habits by Jeremiah Healy
- Eye Witness by David Leitz
Original title: Canine Christmas
Genre: Fiction→ Crime and Mystery→ Suspense
No members of this anthology were found in our database.