(From the publisher):
When you're time travellers, the concept of a day - from midnight to midnight - can get lost: the Doctor and his companions arrive on different planets in different eras at different times of the day. They can show up during someone's lunch break or when they're asleep, at the breaking of dawn or coming of night.
Throughout his adventures, the Doctor meets many people - security guards on a night shift, mysterious space travellers riding the vortex, mobs of blobby Kobolds, a family sitting down to watch TV - but all too often the interaction is brief, a fleeting connection in the web of history.
Time, it seems, is very much of the essence...
- Round Trip - Part Two - After Midnight by Andy Russell
- Sold Out by Danny Oz
- Undercurrents byGary Merchant
- The Five O'Clock Shadow by Nev Fountain
- The Sooner the Better by Ian Farrington
- Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast by Dan Abnett
- The Heroine, the Hero, and the Meglomaniac by Ian Mond
- Waiting for Jeremy by Richard Salter
- A Life in the Day by Xanna Eve Chown
- Morphology by Ross Strow
- Making History by Trevor Baxendale
- One Wednesday Afternoon by Alison Jacobs
- London: Part One - How You Get There by Simon Guerrier
- London: Part Two - The Last Broadcast by Matthew Griffiths
- London: Part Three - The Terror of the Darkness by Joseph Lidster
- Visiting Hours by Eddie Robson
- Round Trip: Part One - Before Midnight by Andy Russell
Original title: Short Trips: A Day in the Life
Genre: Fiction→ Science Fiction→ Shared Worlds
No members of this anthology were found in our database.