(From the publisher):
is an anthology of contemporary, radical reinventions of ancient Greek dramatic texts, written by some of today's most daring theater artists. Established and emerging playwrights share the stage as classic stories are given a fresh spin for a new age.
Edited by Caridad Svich
Forword by Charles L. Mee
- Troy Women by Karen Hartman
- Philoktetes by John Jesurun
- Phaedra by Matthew Maguire
- The Elektra Fugues by Ruth E. Margraff
- True Love by Charles L. Mee
- Eurydice by Sarah Ruhl
- Iphigenia Crash Land Falls on the Neon Shell That Was Once Her Heart (A Rave Fable) by Caridad Svich
- Pheadra in Delirium by Susan Yankowitz
Original title: Divine Fire: Eight Contemporary Plays Inspired by the Greeks
Genre: Drama and Plays
No members of this anthology were found in our database.