|My Man Jeeves (1919) [Collection]|
by P.G. Wodehouse
Rating: Weighted - 7.2 / Average - 7.2 of 10 (5 votes) (Rate!)
Reviews: None (show them) Review!
Series: Jeeves and Wooster
This was the first book to include Jeeves and Wooster stories. Four of the eight stories are Jeeves tales; these four were reprinted in slightly different form in Carry On, Jeeves
. The other stories feature Reggie Pepper. Contents:
- Leave it to Jeeves, The Strand Magazine, Jun 1916
- Jeeves and the Unbidden Guest, Saturday Evening Post, Dec 1916
- Jeeves and the Hard Boiled Egg, Saturday Evening Post, March 1917
- Absent Treatment [Reggie Pepper], The Strand, March 1911
- Helping Freddie [R. Pepper], The Strand, Sept 1911
- Rallying Round Old George [R.P.], The Strand, Dec 1912
- Doing Clarence a Bit of Good [R.P.], The Strand, May 1913
- The Aunt and the Sluggard [Jeeves & Wooster], Saturday Evening Post, April 1916
An audiobook of the same title contains five stories: Bertie Changes His Mind, Fixing it for Freddie, Absent Treatment, Rallying Around Old George, and Doing Clarence a Bit of Good. The first two are Jeeves stories from the 1920's; "Fixing It for Freddie" is a rewriting of the Reggie Pepper story "Helping Freddie".
Original title: My Man Jeeves
Genre: Fiction→ General Fiction→ Humor
No members of this collection were found in our database.