View all 1 Images
Rating: Weighted - 7.04 / Average - 7.0 of 10 (34 votes)
Comments: 0 (show them)
Better known for sf novels like Camp Concentration, 334 and On Wings of Song Thomas M. Disch has had considerable success with works as diverse as Clara Reeve (a period Gothic), Neighboring Lives (an historical novel of literary London in the 19th Century), and a series of supernatural novels situated in Minnesota that read like Frank O'Hara rewriting Stephen King.
Committed suicide on 4 July 2008.
- Anti-Story: an anthology of experimental fiction (1971)
- Again, Dangerous Visions (1972)
- Great Tales of Horror and the Supernatural (1981)
- Treasury of Modern Fantasy, a (1981)
- Top Fantasy (1985)
- Afterlives (1986)
- Dark Descent, the (1987)
- Best from Fantasy and Science Fiction: A 40th Anniversary Anthology, the (1989)
- Year's Best Fantasy: Second Annual Collection, the (1989)
- World Treasury of Science Fiction, the (1989)
- Oxford Book of Science Fiction Stories, the (1992)
- Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Seventh Annual Collection, the (1994)
- Flying Sorcerers, the (1997)
- 999: New Stories of Horror and Suspense (1999)
- Year's Best Fantasy 2 (2002)
- Flights: Extreme Visions of Fantasy (2004)
- Secret History of Science Fiction, the (2009)
- Schroedinger's Cake :: Being one small interstice of the Web given over to the advocation of Thomas M. Disch.